AASCO 2017 Annual Meeting
Charlotte, North Carolina
July 16-20, 2017
- Registration Form (pdf, 163kb)
- Draft Agenda (pdf, 57kb) - Updated 05/31/17
- Travel Assistance Application (pdf, 73kb)
Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown
222 S. Caldwell Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
The hotel location is within a few blocks of plenty of restaurants and attractions in uptown Charlotte. Visit http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/for maps and other area information, or https://charlottedowntown.place.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html to view the hotel description.
Group Block: State Officials Meeting
Group Code: G-STOM
Group Rate: $159 (plus $25.84 - tax rate of 16.25%), until the cut-off date of June 16, 2017
Hyatt Central Reservations: 800-993-4751 and provide the Group Code or Group Block, or by using the Group Reservation Link. PLEASE NOTE: To use the Group Reservation Link, you will need to enter your arrival and departure dates in the "Make a Reservation" section. The group code should automatically fill in for you based upon the room block.
NOTE: If you are required by your Agency to secure lodging under Federal Government per diem guidelines, we have an arrangement to accommodate that scenario. However this cannot be booked through the reservation instructions above. Please contact Steve Malone at email@example.com or by telephone: 704-810-8888 to make those arrangements, if necessary.
Ground Transporation Options:
Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT) is a hub for American Airlines and is also served by most of the other major U.S. air carriers.
- Zone rate taxi fare to the uptown area is currently $21 and should take 10-15 minutes.
- CATS Sprinter express bus leaves the airport every 20 minutes on weekdays and every 30 minutes on Saturday and Sunday. Cost is maximum $3 and takes 20-25 minutes. The closest stop to the hotel is 2 blocks away (according to google maps a 3 minute walk). Make your reservation with this group: http://charlottenc.gov/cats/Pages/default.aspx
- The LYNX light-rail system does not go between the airport and uptown but once you’re here it is useful for exploring other parts of the Queen City.